Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I have downloaded the RECOMMENDED TEMPLATE as a guide for most effective presentation of my article content.
- This manuscript describes original work, it has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- All Authors approved the manuscript and this submission.
- LEARNING POINTS have been included in the article text. (please refer to the RECOMMENDATIONS on how to best highlight the importance of your work)
The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
Figures are going to be uploaded as supplementary files following the instructions guidelines.
Tables Word file (if any) are going to be uploaded as supplementary files following the instructions guidelines.
File size for each item does not exceed 2MB.
- Reference Only files (if any) are going to be uploaded following the instructions guidelines.
References are written according to the instruction above.
Where available, URLs for internet file references have been provided.
- Citation in text: every reference cited in the text is also present in the reference list.
- Acknowledgements, if any, are collated in a separate section at the end of the article before the references.
- Permissions: Permission of the original author and publisher has been obtained by the authors for use of previously published material (text or illustrations).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in the menu section ABOUT.
Ethical conduct: I am aware that in case of double submission or if any author is not in fully agreement with this submission, the article will be immediately rejected.
The same applies in case of plagiarism.
- Authors obtained the patient's consent. Please be informed that editorial office can require a copy of the consent if needed.
- I am aware that a 200€ (+VAT) publication fee is due if the article is accepted.
Copyright and Disclosures
Every author must sign a copyright transfer agreement and disclose any financial or professional interest in any company, product, or service mentioned in an article. This authorization includes all submitted text including illustrations, tables, and other related materials.
If this submission contains any material that has been previously published, this authorization must also be accompanied by all necessary Permission to Reproduce Published Material" forms completed by the current copyright owner. If this submission contains any previously unpublished material for which the person(s) signing this form does not own copyright, an additional "Authorization to Publish" form is required from each corresponding copyright owner.
Copyright Transfer Declaration
(this may be included as a word document with your manuscript submission)
I confirm that I am the current copyright owner of the material described above and hereby transfer and assign to the European Journal of Case Reports in Internal Medicine (EJCRIM) all copyrights in and to the material for publication throughout the world, in all forms and media, in English and in any other language(s). Such transfer includes publication in this and all future editions of the publication named above and in any other publications (including slide collections and any other nonprint media) of EJCRIM and gives EJCRIM the sole authority to grant rights for use of the material by others.
I waive EJCRIM from any liabilities connected to the incorrect copyright statement.
The copyright agreement form can be downloaded HERE or requested to the editorial office firstname.lastname@example.org
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.